October 2012 Weddings
Options

Pissed at my coworker

So most of my coworkers are invited to the wedding - the only ones that aren't are the ones that joined the company since invites went out. As such, I try not to talk about the wedding too much but my one coworker asks me stuff ALL THE TIME.

Yesterday I saw she was having a long closed-door conversation with the general manager. Today on his way out he says to "work hard" and if I need extra time for wedding stuff to go home an hour early.

Um, I work when I'm at work. Yesterday I made a call at lunch to a transportation company just to enquire about the price of a bus to get the WP from the ceremony to the rectpion. But I was on my lunch!

I shouldn't be "tattled on" for talking about the wedding when she's the one who starts it!
Anniversary

Re: Pissed at my coworker

• Options
    That's crappy.  I'm sorry, maybe just try to avoid her.  If she says anything about the wedding, maybe say "sorry, I'm really busy working"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think your boss is mad at you...if he thought you were spending too much time on wedding stuff, he wouldn't have offered to have you go home an hour early if you need to get wedding stuff done.  I think that he was just trying to be helpful..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree Nic - I don't think he's upset either, he was really friendly about it and basically made a joke out of it.

I'm just ticked that my coworker tattled about it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Where's she at?  I'm pissy enough today...I'll slap her for you.   lol.  I don't have anyone here I can hit.  hehehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards