October 2012 Weddings

Back, with photos to share!

Hi ladies -

I've been away almost 3 weeks, because we took an extra long 12 day honeymoon (St. Lucia. Amazing. See photos here.), and then my first week back was pretty crazy. Lots to catch up on at work, presents to open/thank you notes to write, then both of us got sick! Anyway, it's kind of nice settling back to reality...

Everyone else is posting, so I thought I'd share, too - here's the link to our photos:

http://nicoleklochanphotography.com/site/#/client-proofing
PW: traceyshaun

I'm making so many weird faces in the getting ready shots - I swear I normally smile more than this! :) But my mom was driving me nuts, and all of our vendors came early (which was awesome), so I was a little frazzled. I was still in my button down shirt when the limo arrived! We had to rush, and missed a lot of the pics we might've otherwise gotten...

Then our limo driver got lost going from the city to the reception in the suburbs, so we didn't get any photos on the gorgeous property where we had our reception. At least we got some cool shots in downtown Chicago, which was what I wanted the most!

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards