October 2012 Weddings
Options

vows?

So we aren't writing our own vows but we wrote the ceremony, so the vows are ones that we chose.  FI's cousins are marrying us and it's a civil ceremony but I'm not sure how to do the vows logistically.  Should I break it down so that we repeat after the officiant?  Or write them and read them?  How are you doing yours? 

Re: vows?

• Options
    We are repeating our vows line for line after the priest.  It is the easiest way for me to do it!
    Anniversary
    Missing our September Sunflower
    BFP 12/23/12: EDD 9/01/13: MMC 1/31/13, baby stopped growing at 8w2d. D&C 2/01/13
  • Options
    We're doing a combo.  My step grandpa is marrying us and suggested writing our own and repeating them line after line...but I thought that would be a little weird.   We settled on writing our "promises" and then repeating the traditional vows after my step grandpa!
  • Options
    we are repeating the traditional vows and then writing our own vows/promises that we will read to one another.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've never liked the whole "repeat line by line" thing so we are writing ours down and will read them. FI plans to mostly memorize his and just use it as a cheat sheet.
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards