October 2012 Weddings

check: found my DOC on craigslist!

Over the past several weeks, I have been interviewing several day-of-coordinators and got quotes from $900 to $1400. I just really wanted help with a couple of things and didn't want to spend that much. So I looked on craigslist and found this girl that has over 10 years experience coordinating weddings that was mostly working her business off of referrals and doing it part-time because she has kids. She just started advertising her business and was running a 1/2 off special. She'll start 30 days from the wedding date then be at the wedding for over 12 hours WITH an assistant all for $500.

Lesson learned: you'll never know what you'll find on craigslist :P

Hope everyone's doing well with their checks!
Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: check: found my DOC on craigslist!

• Wow it sounds like you got a great deal!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • That's a great deal! Glad to hear you found what you wanted in your budget!
    Anniversary
  • That is really awesome. Our DOC is really great, but spending $900 seems a little high to me.  Alas she came as part of our wedding package.
    October '12
    ~MARRIED 10.11.12~
  • Craigslist is great for locating wedding vendors trying to start up their businesses that are willing to work on a budget.
    I am looking for a photographer and i really cant afford to spend thousands on that expense, plus I dont need them for the whole day just 4 hours. I have found several good photographers interested in doing my wedding in my budget.
    Congrats on finding your DOC!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards