October 2012 Weddings

Time Til Wedding - What Do You Have Left

14 days and 16 hrs until I'm married! My mom's flipping out, anyone else's mom going nuts? Not sure what's going on. Is the wedding too much for moms? I'm trying to put myself in her spot, but she shouldn't be going crazy. 
I am meeting with the cake girl sunday, I want a simple 3 tier square cake, and I'm putting flowers on it and a butterfly. 
Left to buy: I think I want to change shoes, I'm so happy with my dress' final results that I want to get shoes to go with it. 
I'm meeting for a hair trial tuesday, but set on who is doing my hair. She did both my cousins' hair for their weddings. I got my make up the other day i'm excited! 
Honeymoon is booked, gathering jars still for my favors I"m doing. 
Everyone else share!! I know i'm not alone...

Re: Time Til Wedding - What Do You Have Left

• Regarding moms...mine randomly posted on my facebook yesterday "I just realized you won't be krystle By anymore you'll be krystle Bn omg! Like really mom you JUST thought about that!? I get married next Sat and just have little last minute stuff to do mostly food related. I don't have my hair trial til Thursday but she's been doing my hair since I was 11! I DO have to finish up my cardbox this week though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to buy a garter and buy/make a cardbox.

we have 32 reserved seats for family up by the bridal table.  I have to make name cards for those 4 tables/figure that out.

My last dress fitting is Tuesday and my hair trial is Thursday

I think that's it?!  I have a few phone calls to make and a couple of payments that need to be made the day of (music director, priest, DJ). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 10/13 is my final meeting with the venue.  Then yes, DONE, Done, DONE!!!  I am seriously ready to married!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
  • I have 6 days left

We still have to make all the food, figure out my sons outfit, make the flowergirl wand, put centerpieces together, dress fitting on Tuesday and hopefully get some sleep somewhere in between. Oh yeah and we have to rent chairs because FI and I had a communication issue and didnt get them ordered.
    Married! 10.19.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards