October 2012 Weddings

Awwww, that's better....pysch!

I met FI over lunch because my rings came to his work today!  The wedding band looks awesome with my e-ring....and I finally have a ring that fits back on my finger!  Funny how attached you get to a ring!  ;)

eta: Scratch that!  I finally got my after lunch deadline done and I took a minute to admire my ring and I noticed a dark spot.  One of the really tiny stones set on the side of the big stone is missing!  Uggggg.  I just took a picture for FI to send to the designer and hopefully she can fix it and get it back to me in 18 days!!!

Re: Awwww, that's better....pysch!

• YAY glad you have them back safe and sound :D
  • Yup, that happened to me just recently. Luckily the jeweller that made my wedding band will replace it pretty cheaply since it's such a tiny stone. 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_awwww-thats-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:bd600d17-18ba-478c-9b85-db0180dbff46Post:bc7628d9-4f68-48d8-bf5f-9d4ab872cfd1">Re: Awwww, that's better....pysch!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yup, that happened to me just recently. Luckily the jeweller that made my wedding band will replace it pretty cheaply since it's such a tiny stone. 
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it will be easy, and hopefully fast.  I hope she doesn't charge me for it since I've literally had the ring back for an hr, after over 2 weeks.

• I just noticed a tiny stone missing from my E ring too! So glad FI got a lifetime warranty, but hate to take it in and be without it while its getting fixed
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards