October 2012 Weddings

DOUBLE Check! So exciting! PIP

Accomplished two BIG checks this week. One WR and one not.

NWR Check: I took and passed the Veterinary Technician National Exam on Thursday! Now I am one step closer to becomin a Registered Veterinary Technician. Also, it's one less thing I have to stress out about.

WR Check: FI and I checked out another reception site possibility and FELL IN LOVE!!! Third time's the charm! It's a ballroom that is owned by our favorite restaurant. So we know that the food and service are going to be fantastic. The room is one floor above the restaurant. We would have access to the elevator lobby (Guestbook & Gift Table), the ballroom, and the bar room that's attached. Added bonus, the church is  only 3 blocks away, and there are 2 hotels about 8 blocks away! Plus, this place and the church have a very similar look to them. So happy to have this checked off and it will be official once FI puts down the deposit today. YAY!!!

The main room that overlooks the couthouse.
The bar
Love and Blessings
September 2012 May Siggy: The Honeymoon!! Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, Jamaica for New Years Eve
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DOUBLE Check! So exciting! PIP

• Congrats to both checks!!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Congrats on both!  I could never work in a vets office.  I love animals but I'd get so emotionally tied to the animals. I would be just as heartbroken as the owners if a pet had to be put down or didn't make it through something.  Not to mention abused or neglected animals brought in by good samaritans.  

Your reception site looks wonderful! I know it's got to be a relief to have that squared away.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Awesome job, congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats on both things!!  That is wonderful!!  :)
    Best Wishes, Melissa Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on both checks!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards