October 2012 Weddings
Options

Good Morning

What's everyone up to today?  Any good weekend plans?

I am at work until 5 and then I think that we maybe headed to the gym.  We have been really bad since we got back from the honeymoon and we really need to get back into the swing of things.  I think that we are going out for dinner and a movie with some friends tomorrow.  I have no idea what we are going to see though.  Suggestions are welcome.  :)

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    I'm at work today and then home for the night! I hear you on the getting back into the normal swing of life. I've actually cooked dinner twice this week (three times if you count what I'm making tonight) which hasn't happened since a few weeks before the wedding. It's nice to eat normal food again.

Tomorrow I have a lot of running around to do and am going to try and finish off my Christmas list and Sunday H and I are going to unwind and take Lemon to the dog park.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm at work, trying to get things done.  It's my first week back and I had to get right back into it on Monday, so I didn't have a chance to ease in.  I think it's affected my drive. Today we have an open house for college students that I'm helping with so I get to talk about how much I like my job.  

This weekend we're going to hit the stack of TYs hard - gotta get those babies done.  It's supposed to be 65 here tomorrow, so we might go have a drink on one of the outdoor patios in town with some friends.  I'll probably also do some baking (it's so much easier with the KA stand mixer!). 

I think we might get our proofs this weekend or early next week - I can't wait!!
  • Options
    tonight is stay at home movie time with dh and ds....
    tomorrow morning unpacking somemore and tomorrow aft a plus siz clothing exchange at a friends house yay
  • Options
    Go see the new James Bond movie!  I love James Bond movies :)

Unfortunately, we have to go to a wedding tonight in Dallas.  I am so over wedding stuff right now and the last thing I want to do is drive to Dallas and go to a strangers wedding where I am not going to know anyone except my H.  Oh well, at least it's a free meal :) lol

The rest of the weekend, we will spend visiting H's family.  And hopefully we can get back early enough on Sunday so that I can mess around with our new fish tank :)  I'm a dork, I know.

Oh, and we are supposed to get our highlight video today!!  I really hope we do cuz I can't wait to see it!!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am leaving work in a few minutes! My son play trombone in the jr high band, and they are performing today for their Veteran's recognition.

Then I want to take a nap, but need to buy groceries. Tonight we pick up my step-daughter. Tomorrow we will drive a couple of hours to my brother's house. Hubby is wiring his new room/garage/shop/whatever and installng a new electrical box.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    I have a drs appointment at 2:30.  then I might venture to the tattoo parlour...I need a new earring put into my conch since the back fell off my old one. Then I need to find something to cook for dinner.  H wants to run to walmart when he gets home from work so maybe he'll suggest eating out instead.  I'd be more than okay with that :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'll get home around 6:30 tonight and H won't be home til 10:30/11, so I'll probably get dinner started and try to find a better hiding spot for H's Christmas presents while he's out of the house. Tomorrow, we have a housewarming party in the afternoon. Not sure about the rest of the day or Sunday yet [besides watching Once Upon a Time!]. I hope we get the nice weather that they're calling for, though!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    We're headed to a wedding right now! One of my friends from high school is getting married. I took a half day at work, then went to a therapy session, and quickly ran home and packed because it's a 3 hour drive, so we'll stay at my parents tonight. Tomorrow we have to head home so H can work. Not sure what to do the rest of the weekend!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This weekend I am heading down to see family on Long Island.  I am going wedding dress shopping with my sister today!!!

Tomorrow I am heading into the Rockaways (one of the hardest hit areas from Hurricane Sandy) to help out.  I took up a donation from co-workers and was able to purchase tons of needed supplies plus others gave me lots of blankets and snacks to bring down as well.  Should be a very eye opening experience, I am so thankful no one I know was severely impacted.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards