October 2012 Weddings
Options

Thursday KPS

"I was going to break up with FI. But then he proposed. I couldn't say no bc I'm Mr. noballs."

"For my wedding, I spent over $7000 on my teeth."

"I've never dance before. But I want to be able to do this so much. I'm 26... am I too old to learn?"

"I only hang out with my best friend because she's a fat uneducated single parent."

"DH always works and my parents always put me on the back burner because I'm slef-reliant unlike my drama-ridden siblings. Even on my wedding day they did it. I', scared to have this baby because I can't deal with finding out that I;m going to go through labor completely alone because everybody that "loves" me has "More important" things to do than be with me."

"Regardless of how dressy or casual it is, whenever I wear a long dress or skirt I feel like a "fancy lady" and I have to resist the urge to randomly start twirling in public. I'm 27 not 5."

"My mother refuses to believe that I won't take care of my mentally ill older sister after they die. I'm not sure why, because I really will have my sister committed before I'll live with her again."

"I feel like I'm not good enough for his family"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards