October 2012 Weddings

A great night and another great meeting!

We are so happy to have found such an awesome Pastor to marry us.  He is a retired Pastor from a small Baptist church about 30 miles away, but still does weddings and also travels to different churches across the state for leadership conferences and various other things.  We had our 3rd meeting tonight at his place.  He is the type of guy who is not strictly business, but very nice and personable, someone who we can sit around with and chat about anything and everything.  I don't know how many pre-marital counseling sessions are the norm, but we are meeting with him once every couple weeks until September, the meetings usually only last about an hour.
After our meeting, my FI took me to Olive Garden for dinner.  I am so addicted to their Salad and breadsticks!  Great thing is, I ended up taking most of my dinner home with me and I have lunch tomorrow.  :)

Have a great evening everyone!

62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n

Re: A great night and another great meeting!

• Sounds like a great night! FI and I also had a lovely dinner at Applebee's Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thats great! We found a similar retired non-demoninational Christian minister to perform our marriage. It is great to find someone you are compatible with :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards