Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good morning!

Good morning!

FI and I sat down and figured out aa bunch of wedding-related things last night: reception menu, rehearsal dinner menu, invitation choice, and invitation wording! Yay for accomplishing things!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha... great minds think alike. RA or B2B... can you delete my GM post? Thanks!

Okay, I'm usually the last one to complain about snow, but this time, I'm ready for spring. Flip flops three days ago, and gloves and a shovel today?

On an upside, I sold my first online shop order last night! (My shop name on there has nothing to do with anything on TK. I made sure of it so there was no conflict.- I'm not advertising, just AW-ing)
    DD's on a 2 hr delay, so I have to go in to work late this morning, but I get out of going to the dentist until next week:)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wrote at the same time :)

I'm ready for spring too. And YAY for your firts sale!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Work is openning at noon and I leave early to see the ortho doctor about my knee.  See what he says now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning ladies!

I got out of work a little early last night due to the snow.  I was able to actually got to bed with the hubs instead of creeping in at some late night hour.  Weeee!

Peppericka-- what kind of shop do you have?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer- Etsy. My little sister helped me set it up last night, and shot daggers out of her eyes at me when I had a message within 20 minutes of setting it up. She said it took her 3 months before someone bought something from her. I feel bad, so I'm taking her out to lunch Saturday for helping me.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes, I realize it's an Etsy shop, silly :)  I mean what are you selling on your Etsy shop?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol. It's in a comment on my FB page from last night. I just don't know how much I can say without it being considered promoting myself.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I spytech'd that ish and got the name.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - that's awesome you got a message in 30 mins! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol. I PM-ed you too.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.

Dear Mother Nature,
    Enough is enough.
    I want spring...to stay!

Love,
    The girl who is OVER IT
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I HATE snow now. I am just over it. I need it to be warm so that in a month it can be warm and by some GD miracle I can have my ceremony outside!  :)

I will be going to my friends some time this morning. :)  LittleA can play with her kids and she can give me a shower gift since she was not able to attend.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >> some GD miracle I can have my ceremony outside!<<

haha, I hope you aren't holding your breath.. oh ye who wanted to wear a fur stole on her wedding day ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I too am so tired of this weather!  I got to work on time but my step son had a 2 hour delay.  It was DH's day to stay with him but of course he tried to convince me that I should stay. 
    On a positive note, we're having Ladybug's b-party on Saturday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL amer. And no I am not holding my breath, but if my wedding day was anything like that one day last week if would be outside :) 
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Oh snow again :-P

Just taking a moment to AW my DH for being so awesome yesterday and today.....yesterday morning I started with awful heartburn (i have severe acid reflux disease so I get heartburn x10 ) and it lasted all day/ night and DH was such a good caretaker- heating up my heating pad, getting me warm water, rubbing my back to break things up, getting me OJ at 4am.  And then this morning he got up and cleaned the snow off my car for me.
    Such a good hubbie :)

So now I'm running on no sleep today and can't drink coffee. Should be fun! hahaha Luckily boss lady is working from home so I can zone out from time to time.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jess isnt there anything you can do for the horrible heartburn? :(  That sounds major!
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning... I'm really tired and don't feel like being at work today.  Hopefully it goes by quick. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B2B-- oh I know and tried all the tricks in the book last night!  I take a pill for the acid reflux every day. I went to the hospital for it in college bc they thought I was having a heart attack- thats how bad it was. :-P   Even with taking the pill every day- once in a while I get attacks and you just have to tough it out for a day. I'm blaming my BIL for the spices he used in the tacos on Sunday. haha

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh Jess, heartburn is the wooooorrrrssstttt. 
    Can you do those five hour energy thingys?  If nothing else, just pick it up and say "hello friend".  :)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I'm adding this to daily post:
    So I finally got a timeline as to when I'm supposed to get my dress back from the cleaners-- late May/early June.  Which would be fine, if I wasn't hoping to wear it for the  Rock the Frock in May.

Hmm..  looks like I really need to buy another dress now.  D'oh.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Got into work about 15 minutes ago.  2 hour delay after a holiday...nice.

Of course, I didn't even take the full 2 hours, since I just have to make it up or take vacation time for it.  But it was nice to take my time this morning.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi.

I just got in from PT and the gym.  

I need to write a letter of application and finish an application today/ tomorrow.  
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-211?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:365d63a6-aa45-42cc-89d4-7e50781338f7Post:8693ac59-af01-46fe-91e4-688b6f663274">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh Jess, heartburn is the wooooorrrrssstttt.  Can you do those five hour energy thingys? <strong> If nothing else, just pick it up and say "hello friend".  :)
    </strong>Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

hahaha I may have to resort to this around the 2 o clock slump....
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! I don't know how I managed, but I'm the first professional staff in the office this morning!

I just hope today goes quickly and I don't have a line of students in my office complaining about how all of their professors cancelled class. Why are you in my office complaining? Go home and study. Or, better yet, go home and take a nap -- that's what any normal, self-respecting college student would do!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies.

I had the worst night sleep last night. But surprisingly don't feel too bad, lets hope it stays that way.

All of the snow finally melted on our street last Friday. Four days later and we are back to living on a skating rink.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, how does Ginger do on the ice rink?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer- I picked one up at Goodwill. Dead serious. It's brand new, with the tags on it still. I'm re-vamping it though. It was a david's bridal dress, $449 at the store, $70 @ goodwill, with 50% off all apparel. Woot... $35 for a brand new wedding gown.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is the street not the pavements, everyone shovels their pavement into the street so it goes no where! So she is ok walking as long as there is a path! I had to dig her out a spot to go in the yard at 4:30 this morning and she came in with snow on her snout. I wish a had a camera it was so cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all! I was MIA yesterday because DH and I played hooky ;)

We had a party Saturday night so we got zero sleep and had a ton of cleaning/errands/catching up to do before beginning the work week. Sooo glad we did it, because we got a lot done and today is much better!

On a very random note, DH woke up yesterday wanting new bedroom furniture that was on sale at Mealey's for President's Day. 24 hours later, we have a brand new 5-piece bedroom set in our room! Random.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards