October 2012 Weddings

a note with our wedding gift

We had a gift arrive today from BedBathBeyond and I just wanted to share with all of you the little note my friend included with the gift...i know there's a character limit with those notes and I just really appreciated what she wrote.

"We're sorry we won't make the wedding. The day goes by at warp speed. Take a moment to soak it all in...before you walk down the aisle, at the reception, etc. Congrats!"

Sad that she can't make it. I'm starting to get nervous about how fast time is flying by!
Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: a note with our wedding gift

• THat is so sweet of her to include the note!!!
    I am told as well the day goes by so fast... we spend so long planning it and it is gone in the blink of an eye...

Our venue has us coming in the afternoon before the wedding to soak in the reception... they will have it set up and ready to go and we can just ABSORB it all... take photos if we like, change anything we want...

They only have 1 wedding per weekend so they have time to devote time to each couple and event...

• We got our first RSVP's in the mail yesterday!!!  Very Exciting and they were all "attending".  One couple wrote on their RSVP that they would be giving 50.00 towards our honeymoon fund.........I thought it was odd to include this on the RSVP.  We are very thanful and excited about the gift, but thought it was strange...  Anyway...just thought I'd share in the "notes attached to WR things"....lol.......

Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards