October 2012 Weddings

Thank you David's Bridal!

So I am a bridesmaid in a wedding 3 weeks before my own wedding. When I ordered the dress, I ordered a size down as I was losing weight. Fast forward to now. I lost about 20 pounds and the dress fits, but is tight and  a little uncomfortable. I called David's Bridal to see what could be done in terms of alterations for the dress. The nice person on the phone checked the style number and talked to her manager.

When she came back to the phone she said I could exchange my dress for one the next size up no charge! I had fears of really expensive alterations, and instead I have a dress in a size to be a little more comfortable for no extra cost to me!

Just wanted to share my happy news because FI didn't understand my excitement.
Anniversary

Re: Thank you David's Bridal!

• That's great!!  I've heard of David's Bridal doing that which is pretty cool!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • They are really awesome about that. My sisters dress was too big and they allowed us to exchange it for a smaller size. Glad to hear everything worked out for you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am gravely concerned about my alterations coming up at DB, but their customer servicevhas been outstanding! I picked up my wedding dress LAST Wednesday. My sisters we in as well, I signed for both - then realized that I wasvgoing to pick up FI and I didn't wan him to see h dress! They sold me a garmen bag, hid my dress lol and. Left. The dress stated in the car until Saturday, we went to my parents. Took in th dress, tried it on with Mm, NO JACKET!!! I went in Monday after work, explained the whole thing and that I was sure Ut was my fault, but I left they jacket. Tryblooked in th back - no jacket. Up front -no jacket. The manager told me sh would find one off the rack or order. Another for free! At the last minute -they found it. Wha a relief! I was really apprdciativebof her understanding.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • That is the great thing about them there exchange policy for sizes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards