October 2012 Weddings

Fall Wedding Colors

I am planning our wedding for fall, and had a really cool idea of doing Brown Bridesmaids dresses with Turquoise sashes. But for a pop more of color, I thought about adding orange flowers (only using orange with the flowers and nothing else). I asked some of my family members about it and some of them disagree with me that it would look good. Maybe they just don't see my vision. Anyone want to give there opinion?

Re: Fall Wedding Colors

• They are pretty typical fall colors it will look fine im sure

• Make an inspiration board! Our colors are the basics (I'm an oOctober 2012 bride as well) like orange and foliage yellow and brown but for the red we're doing a more corally color like my bouquet which is going to be red-orange anemonies/poppies.. Kind of a fresh pop against the same fall hues, but yours sounds even cooler! Good luck and i'm sure it'll turn out great :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the feed back and the votes!! This has been very helpful!
  • I think it's a great modern color combo!! Go for it!! You can probably do such fun things with accents as well :)
  • Ive been thinking about orange flowers also my colors are gonna be Purple black with pops of orange
  • I found the color sangria thats really pretty with the oranges. Soo Im thinking about using that with black and pops of orange and yellow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're planing to have our wedding in Oct. & it seems like everyone does orange since its Halloween month but i want a different color but cant seem to find any colors that coordinate and fits in with Oct . any suggesting please ?
  • In Response to Fall Wedding Colors:

I am actually using the same colors, but in a different way. You need to use what you like!
  • Hey - I'm having my weddingt right before halloween 2012.  I'm actually not going with the traditional fall colors, instead I'm using my favorite color, Purple, and my fiance's favorite color, Blue.  I didn't and still don't think it's necessary to use fall colors for a fall wedding.  I don't particularly like fall colors and figured that using these colors would be better.  Use the colors you love. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_fall-wedding-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:e9896242-3631-4d6c-864d-4238486d5843Post:5ed9ad49-cf63-470a-840c-538dcc254613">Re: Fall Wedding Colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Make an inspiration board! Our colors are the basics (I'm an oOctober 2012 bride as well) like orange and foliage yellow and brown but for the red we're doing a more corally color like my bouquet which is going to be red-orange anemonies/poppies.. Kind of a fresh pop against the same fall hues, but yours sounds even cooler! Good luck and i'm sure it'll turn out great :)
    Posted by Crazy4Him108[/QUOTE]
      sounds fantastic...we are having a fall wedding too,October.Thinking reds,burgandys, marigolds, pumpkin shades
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards