Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bachelorette Party?

Hi everyone!  Having trouble deciding what I want to do for my bachelorette.  I'm a traveler and would really love to go away for the weekend but some of my girls have expressed that they can't afford to fly somewhere (I would really love to go to New Orleans!).  I want to go out for sure, and would love to go somewhere different but not super expensive... Not sure I want to go the AC route, so I'm at a loss.  Any ideas?

Re: Bachelorette Party?

• Options
    when are you getting married
    how far are you willing to drive

what type of girls are you?

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bachelorette-party-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:385935d7-20a1-4ed7-b320-aa878fde34c4Post:3a097747-1e86-4df6-b934-4d0e921fb473">Re: Bachelorette Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]when are you getting married how far are you willing to drive what type of girls are you?
    Posted by bluebfalo[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">I'm getting married in June and would like to do the bachelorette party maybe over Memorial Day weekend so we have a little more time... Willing to drive a couple hours- 3 or 4?  I like a mix of stuff- I love laid back beach type stuff, drinking wine with good food, going to a spa, etc. but DEFINITELY want to go out and have a good time for my bachelorette!  I'm more the laidback type than the clubbing type, but do love to go out and drink.  Any suggestions?</span></div>
  • Options
    There's plenty of places in a 3-4h radius:

NY, DC, Cape May

that's other citys in up to 5h away... try picking a city first (especially since you wanted to go away) and then picking things to do in the city...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You could also look at a spa/resort type place in the Poconos or something.  Maybe something like this:
    http://www.thelodgeatwoodloch.com/special-packages
    Wine tastings and spa groups available.  But maybe that doesn't quite hit your heading out clubbing part.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards