October 2012 Weddings
Options

Calling it quits-- with my invites!

Ugh, so I know I've posted here about having a hell of a time with DIY-ing our invites. Just this morning, i was bringing in one to see about postage, and whoops-- our label fell right off. So forget it! Ordering new envelopes, hand-addressing, and bought pretty return address labels. Going to have to power through it ASAP and address them all, and keep my handwriting nice and neat, but whatever. I just want these suckers DONE and out of my house!
Anniversary

Re: Calling it quits-- with my invites!

• Options
    I printed off the addresses and used my light table to trace them onto the envelopes. That way they look nice and hand written at the same time. I highly recommend that if you can. I also bought a return address stamp off etsy for about $30. I highly recommend that as well. 

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_calling-it-quits-with-my-invites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:f50d3396-4f4d-43cc-9169-70f66cbbe9d1Post:3268ca95-829d-4c19-9625-55aef3a39446">Re: Calling it quits-- with my invites!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I printed off the addresses and used my light table to trace them onto the envelopes. That way they look nice and hand written at the same time. I highly recommend that if you can. I also bought a return address stamp off etsy for about $30. I highly recommend that as well.  Good luck!
    Posted by emswanson613[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>What a great idea with the light table ! wish i thought of that</div>
  • Options
    We printed ours right on to the envelopes....my Fi then put our old address on them...so I ordered return labels on vista print...problem solved! 
    for siggy
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_calling-it-quits-with-my-invites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:f50d3396-4f4d-43cc-9169-70f66cbbe9d1Post:47019880-b94b-4d9b-979f-2df1abd1fd7d">Re: Calling it quits-- with my invites!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We printed ours right on to the envelopes....my Fi then put our old address on them...so I ordered return labels on vista print...problem solved! 
    Posted by BMBrinson[/QUOTE]
    Good thinking!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I printed mine right onto the envelopes as well!! I had a little bit of trouble in the beginning with the printer...but they look fabulous!! The font actually looks kind of handwritten when you look up close. The only thing that definitely gives it away is that there is no way a person could have written the return address that nicely, that small!! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards