October 2012 Weddings

What's on your Christmas List?

So its getting to be Christmas shopping time and I want to know what's on your wish list.

Right now I am researching a 7in tablet.  I am not sure if I want to Kindle Fire HD or the Nook HD.  Decisions, decisions.

I am also in need of new makeup.  I haven't worn it in a while, but I want to start again.  I am doing a secret santa and I put a Sephora MU kit on my wish list. (Clicky).  And clothes, shoes and bags are also on my list.  :)
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: What's on your Christmas List?

• lehc723lehc723 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    I'm boring, and this year I just want a bunch of books. Two of my favorite blogs released books, so I want Smitten Kitchen's cookbook and the Young House Love book. And since I want to pair the YHL book with some more design inspiration for when we move next summer, I also want the Design*Sponge book and the Domino book, as well as Jonathan Adler's newest book.

I also never say no to jewelry. ;)
    Anniversary
  • H & I are HOPEFULLY closing on our house the end of this month (supposed to close 7/24). So, our Christmas list consists of things we didn't get off our registries and things for the house. All boring, but all necessary! (Though H would LOVE a WiiU - not happening yet!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are getting our Christmas gift to each other early this year - setting up a new saltwater aquarium.  It's going to run us a pretty penny, but something that has been on our wish list for a while.  I'm pretty excited about it!

I don't really want much of anything else.  If I had to pick, it would be a diamond cross pendant or some new perfume.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • You should totally get the Wii U.  We are getting it on Sunday.  DH thinks that he will be able to hold off on opening it until Christmas.  IDK if he will be able to though.  It's going to be a really hot item and might be hard to get.  People are already selling their pre-orders for over $500+.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I have the wish-list of a teenager.  I want the new Taylor Swift album, the new Matchbox 20 album, season 2 of Party of 5 on DVD, and a cover for my phone.  I also never say no to obnoxious shades of nail polish.  Sometimes I think I'm secretly 15.
    Maybe it's because since we've moved intogether (in 2010) all I've gotten is stuff for the apartment....which of course we just got a ton more stuff for the home b/c of the wedding.  I want some "me" stuff instead of some "we" stuff, lol. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_whats-on-your-christmas-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:f6c5d792-35f5-46ba-8699-7307b5a435e9Post:bd251c4a-bbd3-4d5b-9cf6-2d7ebbad7444">Re: What's on your Christmas List?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should totally get the Wii U.  We are getting it on Sunday.  DH thinks that he will be able to hold off on opening it until Christmas.  IDK if he will be able to though.  It's going to be a really hot item and might be hard to get.  People are already selling their pre-orders for over $500+.
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We'd love to get it! But the house we're buying needs a new driveway, gutters, and has no kitchen cabinets at all - so no money for a WiiU with the potential closing.</div>
  • I never know what to ask for!  My husband will probably buy me a bead for my Pandora bracelet (which I'm fine with!) or a camera accesory.  I secretly have my eye on the latest Photoshop software but it runs for around $700...
  • I love scrapbooking and can't wait to jump on our wedding + honeymoon scrapbook...so I'm thinking Michaels giftcard, some cricut cartridges, wedding-themed embellishments...we also got into cycling this year so i'll have cycling shoes and gear on the list.
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Kindle was at the top of my list.  I just bought one on an Amazon lightning deal!  I really need some new clothes and a case for my brand new Kindle!!

Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • It's so hard for me to think of things that I want. I always "shop" for others when I go shopping and can find a million and one things for someone else but I always stumble when asked what's on my list. This year, I've asked for muffin pans, books, sweaters or hoodies, and some new necklaces. I would love some new jeans and pants, but I have to try them on to make sure they fit right, so I don't put them on my list.
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • I"ve been bugging H for a pair of diamond earrings that I fell in love with while shopping for my wedding jewelry. They went on clearance last week for half price, so hopefully he moseys on down to get them before they're gone. He wants a watch, so looks like it's going to be a jewelry Christmas. H's birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas, so I have to figure out something for that too :/
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • My list is pretty boring: New King size bdrm suite. ...and that's pretty much it. MIL said they'd look into getting us mattresses for Christmas. We need to upsize from our Queen and Justins dressers are in the master bedroom and falling to pieces...they barely open or close. The set I like is 1359 excluding mattresses so we may have to wait.
  • I would love someone to give me a photography class. And a tripod for my camera. I would happily accept a spa day (oh my goodness do I need a massage!! I've always wanted to try hot stone massages...) or even a weekend in Gatlinburg would be heavenly.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards