October 2012 Weddings

DIY invites

Did anyone do a trail print yet of any DIY invites? How did it go? My not so well. It printed right and spacing was right. But it wants to print a black line at top of the invite. Im super annoyed! Anyone know if kinkos or the printing stores will print them for you, If you have all of the supplies? I wasnt sure if that is how it worked. Or they wold only print them if you bought their supplies. Either way, I bought these to save money. That plan isnt going so well. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DIY invites

• My invites are DIY. I had a slight issue if i tried to print them all at once (after everything was squared away, and left black splotches of ink on the invite so there were a couple of those). Other than that mine worked great. Is the black line from the ink spilling over or is it a setting that it wants to try and do a border at the top of the "page"?
    Photobucket
  • I feel like its trying to print them twice...i dont think its border cause it doesnt go the whole way around. But when I submitting to print them I only asked to print one copy..So not sure whats it doing. 
  • I am printing mine at Office Depot.  I have gone in a few times for trials and have given them my own paper.  They just charged me for printing.  I am printing on 8.5x11 paper though so I am not sure what they do about a different size.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • thanks office depot might be my back up plan...i think the template is what is messing me up. Its 2 pages. So i think the 2nd blank page is what it printing the stupid line at the top of the invite. Might be a light at the end of the tunnel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards