October 2012 Weddings
Options

So Much Going On!

In addition to the typical wedding stress, we just found out yesterday we got approval on a short sale and we're going to close in 30 days (if everything works out with the inspection and such). 

Also it's not even the weekend and I remembered I have an event at church on Sunday that's going to take up 3-4 hours of valuable time.  So I'm trying to get little wedding things done every night this week. 

I just don't know whether to jump for joy or have a nervous breakdown!

Re: So Much Going On!

• Options
    Definitely jump for joy :)

Congratulations on the house, good luck with the inspection!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's so exciting! We close on Friday so I definitely understand the stress. I don't know what we were thinking buying a house the weekend before the wedding. It can be done, just take it one day at a time. Good luck with the inspection.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck with all the house stuff!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jump for joy, and congratulations! Good luck - I'm sure you're feeling a little overwhelmed, but everything will come together in the end.
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I'm trying to find a new job, packing up my house to move to Colorado from Missouri, cleaning and fixing up the house so I can sell it and we had to find a new place to live in Colorado all while planning a wedding, working full time and communiting between KC and STL for work. I don't have any free time and I'm always so stressed!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards