October 2012 Weddings

Bridesmaid dropped out

I'm heartbroken to be without one of my best friends for my wedding next weekend, but I understand.  We both cried on the phone when she broke the news to me tonight that she didn't think she would be able to come.  She had her son last Wed.  Everything is great and she had it all figured out to come, but she is still in pain and didn't think she could handle a cross country flight.  I'm sad, but I understand.....but I'm still going to be sad tonight....

Re: Bridesmaid dropped out

• I'm so sorry to hear that. She still has 7 days but her health is important..but yeah that sucks. : Did she have to have a csec or something?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • :( so so sorry to hear that.  you're being very understanding about it though.  glad you can understand where she is coming from
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so sorry your friend won't be able to make it.  It sounds like you're being very understanding about the whole situation.  I hope you're feeling better this morning and I hope that you get some time with your friend after the wedding and after her recovery. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_bridesmaid-dropped-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:ff0ca225-dcdb-45b9-a4df-5b1f2d082488Post:72e3fc00-f512-46f4-b73f-a87399e143f1">Re:Bridesmaid dropped out</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so sorry to hear that. She still has 7 days but her health is important..but yeah that sucks. : Did she have to have a csec or something?
    Posted by krystlelynn212[/QUOTE]

No, but the standard stiches.  She says it hurts to sit for long periods of time.  I'm really sad, but it's for the best.  Maybe we can figure out how to skype with her a couple times that day

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards