DC

Throwing A Bridal Shower

Me and a few friends are throwing our other good friend a bridal shower late this summer for about 30 people.  I am trying to find a unique bridal shower venue (that is also cost efficient - we don't want to spend all our $$ on just location) in the Northern Virginia area.  Her wedding is going to be beautifully rustic and we want to keep a similar theme.  If you have any great ideas, please send them my way!  Thanks so much in advance for the help!!

Re: Throwing A Bridal Shower

• I was wondering if anyone else had other ideas. I am open to lots of areas, including DC proper, but the shower will be in October, so we should probably have an indoor backup plan.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_throwing-a-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:02e49c5f-c72f-4dfa-b0dd-97506ab1cc14Post:dd770354-1511-4a50-b7b6-e62699dca6ff">Re: Throwing A Bridal Shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering if anyone else had other ideas. I am open to lots of areas, including DC proper, but the shower will be in October, so we should probably have an indoor backup plan.
    Posted by ktkoala[/QUOTE]

The winery has indoor facilities, too.  What about a nature center?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards