DC
Options

**Mrs.Habibty**

I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE that pic of your groom's cake in your siggy.  I wish I could surprise my FI with a cake like that, but sadly, he's a diehard Cowboys fan.  Perhaps, I should get him one like yours anyways...hahaha.You look beautiful in your pictures!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Mrs.Habibty**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww thank you so much! I'm sure you can get him a *gag* cowboys cake made the same way lol. Lara at fluffy thoughts (fluffthoughts.com) did it for me. It was only like $80!!! Go for it!
  • Options
    JalilaSebJalilaSeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    While you're here, where'd you get your hair flower? I'm looking for something similar and would love a recommendation for a nice quality one.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So mad I can't spell lol. It's fluffythoughts.com. As for the flower, I got it from a seller on etsy. I think her name is VieModerne.
  • Options
    demiademia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mrs. Habibty, I love your pics! Everything looks gorgeous. I'm just getting started, but you've inspired me. Do you recommend the Capitol Hill Club? If so, do you have a POC?
  • Options
    JalilaSebJalilaSeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE that redskins cake...I don't know what my fiance would do if he came in and found out I got him one..he'd die.  I'm definitely going to contact her! Do you know how many that feeds? and if she makes them in different sizes?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I've been MIA ladies! I absolutely recommend the Capitol Hill Club. We were able to use all 4 floors, and they were very easy to work with! I think the cake was suppose t feed like 6-8, but seriously, he and I ate 2 pieces a day for a week! It was sooo yummy!!! Definitely contact her. He was in complete shock.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and Israel Canada (yes, that's really his name lol) handles all of the catering at the Capitol Hill Club. Very nice guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards