DC
Options

Bridal Bootcamp at Burke Lake Park--Please Join!

Hi ladies, I recently signed up for a Bridal Bootcamp through the Fairfax County Park Authority and so far I'm the only one signed up, so it's in danger of getting cancelled. I need a jumpstart on my workout and would love to meet some local brides at the same time, so please consider joining! Here are the details: Bridal Boot Camp (18-Adult) DESCRIPTION: Get yourself, your significant other and the bridal party in shape for the 'big' day. Work out hard both cardiovascularly and muscularly to look your best. No need to be in shape first to take this class. All levels are welcome. INSTRUCTOR: To Be Announced LOCATION: Burke Lake Park AGE RANGE: 17 yrs 11 mos to 99 yrs 11 mos PROGRAM CODE: 8194292801 DAYS/TIMES: 8pm Mon/Wed START DATE: 9/14/2009 NUMBER OF CLASSES: 24 CLASS LENGTH: 55 minutes FEE (in/out of county): 216.00 / 231.00 You can sign up at: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/parktakes.htm

Re: Bridal Bootcamp at Burke Lake Park--Please Join!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey. did u drop the class? i just went on to sign up for it, but it says 0/25 signed up. i have 3 other who are signing up with me. do you think thats enough ppl for them to keep the class opened?
  • Options
    Hulz2000Hulz2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought I was still registered to my knowledge because I haven't gotten any calls about them cancelling it, but now it's not showing up online anymore! I think 5 is their minimum to hold the class though, so it might have worked. Maybe try calling them and they'll reinstate the class? I'll try to look into it tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in this, but because of work, am only available on Monday night. Would they change the time/day of this class at all if it's still offered? This would be great since I live in Burke.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart."

161 invited image
    74 ready to celebrate! image
    87 won't make it :(image
    0 still to respond image
  • Options
    Hulz2000Hulz2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just called FCPA, and they did indeed cancel the class and said there is no way they would reinstate it at this point. :( I should have posted about it earlier, but I just thought to do that earlier this week! If either of you know of any other similar classes in the area, or would be up for getting a local group together to do something else, please let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely keep you posted! In the meantime, are you a member of any local gym? I'm always up for a workout buddy - meeting up with someone definitely improves my motivation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart."

161 invited image
    74 ready to celebrate! image
    87 won't make it :(image
    0 still to respond image
  • Options
    Hulz2000Hulz2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wendy--right now I have a pass for the Park Authority RECenters. So I mostly work out at South Run or Audrey Moore RECenters.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards