DC
Options

Le Reve Bridal House in Leesburg

Anyone had any experience with this salon?Any suggestions for other good bridal salons in Northern VA area?Thanks!

Re: Le Reve Bridal House in Leesburg

• Options
    spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maria's in Fairfax
  • Options
    guacamollyguacamolly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Maria's in Fairfax. Also, White Swan wasn't too bad - I liked that, like Maria's, their dresses are on forms already so you can see what they looked like. Maria's had other dresses in the back though so what's out isn't ALL they have. Just note though, that the owner (not the salesgirl) at White Swan is SUUUPER pushy!I've also been to Katherine's, which I liked, but ONLY ask for Kathleen - no one else there is remotely worth it, but she's AWESOME! Jeaneatte's was okay - despite what everyone raves around here - but I think it could have been because we got stuck behind an accident and were about a half hour late to the appointment.There was also Moni's - which was okay - although we had an appointment and got bumped from a dressing room kind of early for someone that didn't have an appointment, which kind of ticked me off. Oh also, my dress budget has been around $1500, and all these places had a very good amount of dresses in that range. We're gonna try Ann's boutique (pretty sure I found my dress, but want to try it on again, and Ann's is going to give us a better deal than Katherine's was).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there but my sister got married a couple years ago and she got her dress from Le Reve - she had a very good experience. I do not recommend the Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo - they've never been very nice when I've gone in there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Blush. Ask for Natalia, she was awesome! It's the cutest boutique ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I visited Le Reve and it wasnt really what I was looking for.  I had just come from Jeanettes (where I ended up buying a dress) and the selection at Le Reve is very very limited in comparison. It is much more a quaint little boutique, where Jeanettes had all the designers I was looking for and a huge selection. So I guess it depends what type of dress/experience you are looking for.  Jeanettes definately gets crowded and hectic and the sales people seem a bit overworked. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried on dresses @ Leesburg Bridal & they were SO nice & you get a discount if u get BM dresses there too on your wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Rosalin's in Falls Church
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards