DC
Options

Wedding Band

Hi ladies,Congrats to you all!We are in the midst of "band overload"--- trying to pick the perfect band for our wedding.  We really like the band "Fancy Pants" that we stumbled across online.  Has anyone seen or used them?  Please- all and any opinions/reviews would be greatly appreciated.Any other recommendations for bands would be appreciated as well.Thanks!!Jenn

Re: Wedding Band

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used the Jangling Reinharts, booked through Jan Davis Entertainment.  THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!  They did a great job emceeing, but are a normal, cool band that does covers of everything.  We like a lot of classic rock songs and they could definitely do that (Eagles, Buffet, CCR), but did new stuff (Franz Ferdinand, Ryan Adams), as well as a few older things (Beatles, etc.) as well as a great rendition of "Don't Stop Beleivin."  They are our of Richmond, so they were way less than the DC bands (about 3K for the band) and they had everyone dancing.  I was so picky about music (the thought of watching elderly relatives feign riding something to "mustang sally" made me ill) and no YMCA, electric sliding, etc.I'd highly recommend working with Jan Davis as they were great at suggesting bands that met our tastes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards