Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Where did you get your wedding ring?

Hi ladies, we're slowly looking into wedding rings/bands... my FI bought my engagement ring at Steven Singer last year - so we probably go back there to look there first... I'm curious where did you get yours ?
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Where did you get your wedding ring?

• Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Barbara B's in Flourtown. Barbara was able to get me a way better deal than anywhere else I went.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I won't be looking for a few more months, but I'll probably get both mine & FI's at Jared. That's where my e-ring is from. They're customer service is top notch and their extended service plan is fantastic.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Got mine at Steven Singer. My e-ring is from there so I got the matching band and we negotiated so FI's ring was essentially free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    Amazon.com.
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My e-ring is from Jared's. I ordered his wedding band online from jvl. We'll probably get my band at Jared's, although I found one at Kay's that I like too.
  • kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    saffian & rudolph on jewelers row. I will be going back to have them create a matching band for my ring. my only issue with them is that it is inconvenient to go there, 30 min drive plus dealing with city traffic/parking, but I do believe they validate parking.
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • NurseCassie88NurseCassie88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know this may sound really weird but costco actually sells really high quality diamonds and jelwery at a really good price point. 
  • YunkailYunkail member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    design your own at Scriven!  Stacey there is awesome and it's cheaper than you would think to design your own
  • edited December 2011
    LL Pavorksy - Lee is incredible.
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kate929kate929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my wedding band from a private jeweler in Philly, Brian Joseph Jewelry.  He made a custom wedding band to match my engagement ring.  The ring was designed on the computer so we were able to email photos tweaking things so it would match perfectly.  He was very reasonable and was awesome to work with.  He explained everything we needed to know about different metals and ideas that would enhance my engagement ring.  I would highly recommend him.  Check out his page.  http://www.facebook.com/brianjosephjewelry

• edited December 2011
    Harry Merrill & Son, Inc. on Jeweler's Row in Philly.  My engagement ring is absolutely, positively, the most GORGEOUS ring I could ever want, and it was under $1,000 including tax!!! (Note-since my fiance paid cash, we didn't have to pay any finance or interest charges or anything.) 
    www.hmerrill.com/" target="_blank" taqfltttn=", event, bagof(null));">http://www.hmerrill.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards