DC
Options

Angie rave!!

I know that Angie probably doesn't need any more accolades on this board, but I am just so happy with her work on my dress. I had my final fitting last night and she did a BEAUTIFUL job. She hemmed it a little, took it in, and added a cumberbund type of thing to the waist. She also added ribbons to create a French bustle. In addition to all of that, she is just the nicest person and seems genuinely thrilled for me. It's a bit of a drive out to her hosue, but I am 100% happy that I went with her for my fittings. Yay Angie!

Re: Angie rave!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! She is in the middle of my alterations now and I love what she's done so far. I have another appointment next Monday. One of my BMs needed major alterations to her dress, so I sent her to Angie and she has raved about her as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CostenbaderCostenbader member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angie is the best!!  My wedding was yesterday and I received so many compliments on how well my dress fit me!  I bought my gown on E-bay.  No one believed me because it fit like it was made for me.  I kept thinking to myself, well, that wasn't luck, it was Angie!!  And she is totally a doll to work with.  You can tell she takes personal pride and sincere joy in making brides happy.  The gown was such a stress-free experience thanks to Angie.
  • Options
    tinydansatinydansa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you mind e-mailing me Angie's contact info?Thanks!dkandcd@gmail.com
  • Options
    CostenbaderCostenbader member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angie's contact information is:703-830-0634acav5@verizon.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Angie for my last fitting tomorrow, and I would have to second all of the raves above. She does wonderful work and is just a really nice person as well. The drive is a little out of the way, but totally worth it for such a great experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards