DC

OOT Guest Packages

I'm going to make a goodie bag for my guests to receive upon check-in.  Any ideas on what to include?  The wedding, hotel/reception is in old town alex. right next to the king street metroI'm thinking some snacks/drinks, a pocket size map of the metro, a short letter thanking them for coming, but from there I'm stumped!

Re: OOT Guest Packages

• edited December 2011
    I included the following: welcome note directions to wedding directions to rehearsal dinner small can of peanuts (got from dollar store) small bag of choc covered popcorn (got from dollar store) personalized water bottle map of Leesburg (got from tourism center for free) shopping brochures for leesburg (got from tourism center)
  • heymissyheymissy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got pretty much the same as mocha but also found VA is for Lovers stickers from VA tourism (free).
  • flip4emflip4em member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had had time to make these! Maybe consider a pack of gum or mints? animal crackers? granola bars?
  • edited December 2011
    I got va is for lovers stickers [from the free va tourism website], two water bottles per bag, granola bars, gummy fruit snacks, a bag of almonds, chocolates and i think some cookies... most of our guests are coming in from out of town and for a long time, w/ a family so a good amount of snacks and water we thought was a good idea. I also cordinated w/ the hotel to get about 5 diff. brochures/maps to have to put in each bag- that way they are paying for them (theyre free at the hotel anyway) and i can have a bunch to put in the bags...so its some fun things to do in DC and Alexandria VA- cool things that you cant do in other cities. I also am making a brochure that is customized for fun things to do, wher eto shop and fun restraunts to go to w/ good deals in the area where our wedding is- we also are putting a cute OOT poem attached to the bag :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards