DC

**Spuliafico**

I saw your response on another post and just thought I'd say hello--I'm in Burke too! Also, I'm interested in your budget wedding tips that you mentioned. If you have a chance, would you mind sending to me too at Hulz2000(at)yahoo(dot)com? Thanks!

Re: **Spuliafico**

• edited December 2011
    Yes, you were awesome in my infamous post (and not just because you defended me, but because you told it like it was) I'm in Springfield and in desperate need of budget tips so please do share!
  • spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always get excited when someone makes my name their post! It makes me feel loved. I guess I can just list on here, that way it'll make it around: Reception: Tyson's Corner Grand Atrium. Saturday Evening, May 15th $69.95/pp no gratuity expected, no extra charges (just tax) $475 for open bar 4 hours. www.grandatrium.com Photography: Lee Bong/Photo Bisou. $550 all day coverage, prints, cd. www.photobisou.com Favors: Matches from TheKnot (17.99/100) and place card wedding bell holders (18.99 for 100 on eBay)Dress: Mary's Bridal #5733 (I get to pick it up today! It's absolutely stunning!) $475 including alterations (was also custom made cause of my measurements) Celebrations De ToDo in Woodbridge.DJ: Rewind Entertainment/Khalid Abdelrahim. $300 for 4 1/2 hours 2 DJ's. Super nice kids, they're grad students and have been DJing for several years, they're on the Fairfax County insured/reccomended list. [email protected]: Being made by a friend of ours who does cakes at Wegmans. I was in contact with Zehra Zhadi who recently graduated from pastry school. She was going to do our 3 tier with filling cake for $375 with picot design and offset square tiers for 100 people. Which I thought was excellent. Her e-mail is [email protected] Paper: All our paper came from papersource. A friend of mine is making our invites, place cards, response cards and reception cards. They're the double paper design with matching envelopes and ribbon accents. Total for 80 came to about $120 including ink.Engagement Pics: Steve Moffa. He's a photographer for a local paper and is trying to get into doing weddings. Did our e-pics for free, we got pics and all rights he get use of them for his website. [email protected]: Haven't completely decided who we're using we only need chairs for our ceremony. Probably DC Rentals, $2.75 each for white resin folding chairs. (Reccomended b another knottie)I think that's about it if I left anything out let me know!
  • spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh...and since I seemed to forgetOur ceremony is in FI's gma's backyard in fairfax station.We're using Jeff Mazal as an officiant. He's $250 and soooo nice, really laid back and a lot of fun. [email protected] are going to be DIY, you can get flowers at the wholesale florist in Alexandria or there's one in Potomac, Maryland also.
  • Hulz2000Hulz2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great. Thanks so much for sharing your info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards