DC

Babysitting for the wedding

Is any one hiring a babysitting company for the kids at the wedding? I need recomandations.
Thank you ladies

Re: Babysitting for the wedding

• tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not provide a babysitter at my wedding (I'm not inviting kids to my wedding at all, and this is just part of the reason).

None of the parents I know would trust a total stranger to watch their kids, plus I don't feel like it's my responsibility to arrange childcare for my friends or family members.

• calattcalatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're debating doing it because we are not inviting kids either.  I asked my venue for recs and they provided:  We Sit and Metropolitan Nannies.  I haven't looked in to either yet though.
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting a sitter for our guests who are out of town and have kids. They won't be at the wedding or the reception. They'll be in a hotel room. We figure a few movies, games, and some pizza should keep them busy. Plus, they can pass out when it gets late. I'm going to use probably two girls from Mason who are a part of my old sorority.

If you need a sitter, depending on when, I still babysit. I have lots of experience and references.
    christine.carlos.may22@gmail.com 
  • razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of hiring a babysitter for the hotel.  We will probably do something similar.   We are only inviting a couple of kids, but some of our guests with little ones can't travel without their children. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards