DC

Wedding Florist Needed

Ok, so I was thinking about doing my flowers myself for the wedding to save money...but I don't think I want that headache. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive florist in the northern Virginia area? Or any recommendations on where to get inexpensive cylinder vases so I can maybe just do candles? Thanks everyone for any feedback!

Re: Wedding Florist Needed

• rmichalakrmichalak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using The Royal Florsit in Springfield and The Enchanted Florist in Stafford. A friend has a florist in Manassas (off of Sudley Rd. near Manassas Mall) I can't remember the name, but she had good prices and they were very pretty.
    I have seen vases in the Dollar Store, Michael's, and in AJ Moore.
    Rebecca & Matt...June 26, 2010 My Bio
  • edited December 2011

We also used Royal Floral.  They were inexpensive and did a WONDERFUL job.  The shop is not glam but they do great work.  Let me know if you would like to see some pics with our flowers in them.

Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • edited December 2011
    We're using affordable arrangements.  She's based in Leesburg, and has been great to work with so far.

The one that someone mentioned in Manassas - I think that is Heaven on Earth Flowers.  I've heard good things about her, but unfortunately she wouldn't deliver to Leesburg so we had to book someone else.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot to add - We might use cylinder vases in our centerpieces and I found some good deals here:  http://www.save-on-crafts.com/cylindervases.html
  • Elizabeth0430Elizabeth0430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help, ladies, I'll look into all these!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards