DC

Introduction songs

JulieA99JulieA99 member
First Comment
What song are you using for the bridal party entrance?
What song are you using for your entrance?

Any suggestions?

Re: Introduction songs

• edited December 2011
    I have no idea yet which song to use for the bridemaid entrance.  For my entrance I'm using India.Arie's Beautiful Surprise.  I could use some suggestions too.  I haven't decided on the exit song after the ceremony either Undecided
  • SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reception or ceremony?

Not sure on ceremony, we're deciding that tonight with our organist.

Reception - BP entrance is: Arctic Monkey's - "You Look Good on the Dance Floor" and our entrance will be Jay Z & MIA - "Swagga Like Us"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We have finally started to iron out those details! We have 3 each in our bridal party, so we're doing a small song snippet for each pairing: "Wonderlust King" by Gogol Bordello, "Banquet" by Bloc Party, and "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse. We're walking in to "Your Love" by The Outfield. Music is a personal choice . . . we're going "untaditional" and wanted to keep it upbeat :)

Figuring out the music to play during the ceremony was the hardest part!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and for an idea for the exit song after the ceremony (recessional, I think????) we're walking out to "Happy Together" by the Turtles.
  • rmichalakrmichalak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of ceremony are you having (religious, etc.)?

For the entrance to the ceremony we are using "The Wedding Song" for the attendants, I am walking out to "Trumpet Voluntary" (instrumental).
    For the reception I am using "Say Hey (I love You) by Michael Franti and Spearhead for all of us. I like it because it's up beat!
    The exit at the ceremony is a combination of 3 songs, "Allegro Maestoso" "Hymn of Joy" and "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"
    Rebecca & Matt...June 26, 2010 My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We and the bridal party will be walking in to "You Make My Dreams Come True" by Hall and Oates.  It's the one music choice we've made, but I'm pretty excited about it.
  • JulieA99JulieA99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! 
    It's just for the reception. 
    Not a religious ceremony, something small and intimate.
    The reception is going to be all out!!!!

I like that Say Hey song!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards