DC

Plus Size Bridal Gowns

I need to find bridal shops in the DMV; wedding is in December.  I can't find a dres!!!! 

Re: Plus Size Bridal Gowns

• See below.  Both places get high marks.  I got my gown from Curvaceous.  The owner and staff are wonderful and really work with you on finding the right gown.  They have awesome sample sales as well.   I talked with teh owner of Curvy Girls and he was really nice as well.  However, my appointment with Curvaceous came first and I ended up getting my gown there. 

Curvaceous Couture
    - Columbia, MD  (Wonderful owner and staff)
    http://www.curvaceouscouture.com/

Curvy Girls Bridal - Fairfax, VA
    http://www.curvygirlsbridal.com/

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• You should check out the sample sell that Serendipity Bridal and Events in White Plains, Md is having. The dresses are almost 50% off and there are some gorgeous gowns for sale. They take extreme care of the dresses and won't even use clips when you try them on. Google them and then click on the sample sale. Check it out. This way you get a great deal and get the dress same day giving you lots of time for alterations. Found many dresses I loved.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Curvy Girls Bridal in Fairfax, VA. They have a beautttttiful selection! You will NOT be disappointed 
  • Definitely check out Sample Sales so you don't have to worry about time. But call ahead to make sure they have dresses in your size. 

This site is pretty good at compiling all the sample sales in the area. Just be careful because it has trunk shows mixed in there, too.
  • Thanks....ladies!  Wish me luck!
  • edited August 2012
    It's also well worth the trip to Blush Bridal in Gainesville. They have dresses in all different sizes. My friend bought a beautiful silk gown that was originally $2k for $500 off the rack. It was a size 20 and fit her perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards