DC
Options

Wedding invitations

Is there any other place besides the dandelion patch? i'm making our appointments and this one needs to be done now. Thanks for the recommendations!

Re: Wedding invitations

• Options
    If you're looking for a more affordable option, check out: http://www.mygatsby.com/

My friend used them for her invitations and I'm planning to do the same, they have so many different options for about 1/3 of the price!
  • Options
    There's a bunch of places in Georgetown. I seem to remember visiting one called "Just Paper & Tea" which was good. I ended up getting mine off etsy - much cheaper!
  • Options
    Papyrus- I just had an appointment there and Jared was amazing. Came in a ton cheaper than the Dandelion quote (and much better service). Paper source in gtown also but I havent had any hands on experience.
  • Options

I'm thinking about using an designer on ETSY to customize - you have to pay for a sample but then once you start working with them they send you draft designs online.  My friend recommended finding someone on ETSY who uses papersource paper. 

• Options
    Papyrus That is who we used, but recently sorry don't have the link, my planner that we used great for brides on a budget party pop website is giving invites away for free, We paid a small fortune for paper products, I don't think anyone kept them, 
  • Options
    I received so MANY compliments about my invitations.  I highly recommend Big Day Essentials, www.bigdayessentials.com. She will work with your budget and she has so many invitations to choose from. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards