DC
Options

Airbrush makeup: Yay or Nay?

My makeup artist recently told me that they are now offering airbrush makeup as part of their services. (I am using Aisha from Picture Perfect Makeup) and asked if I wanted to use that on the day of the wedding.

We did my trial a few months ago w/ regular makeup and I loved it, but some people have said that airbrush is good for staying on longer, etc...

I really don't have time to go in for another trial, so I'm perfectly happy sticking with what we did before....unless you ladies convince me that the airbrush makeup is going to make a HUGE difference.

Any thoughts??

Re: Airbrush makeup: Yay or Nay?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking this because I wonder the same thing Undecided
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using aisha as well, and went into my trial asking for airbrush make-up because of the raves i had heard.  when i got there, she ended up not recommending it because i have dry skin and was better suited for some kind of foundation she ended up using on me.  i was surprised she was basically recommending me not to spend the extra money because it wouldn't be best for me.  so, even though i'm not help in the experience of airbrush make-up department, i would say ask her what she thinks will be better for you because she's clearly honest about what the results are.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you should ask Aisha what she recommends.  My wedding planner recommended that I NOT go with the airbrush, because it might throw off the look of having a strapless gown.  My face may be perfect, but the rest of me may look different, unless I airbrush that as well, which of course I would not even consider.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I had two trials with different make up artists for my wedding.  (I didn't use Aisha.)  I used Kimberly Steele.  I don't wear a lot of makeup so, when I had the first trial (not with airbrush), I felt like it was caked on and very heavy.  Then, I had a trial w/ Kim using airbrush and it gave great coverage and felt sooo light and I loved it!  I would definitely recommend doing airbrush.  Either way, I'm sure you'll look great.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards