DC
Options

Thumbs Up for The Bridal Boutique in Columbia, MD

I planned to shop around a lot for my dress to get the best deal on the best dress, but I ended up just going there. The saleswoman I got was flexible (I showed up pretty early for my appointment and it wasn't a problem), friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, honest, and above all, not pushy! I made it clear from the beginning that I didn't intend to make a decision right away and that I was going to shop around, and she still treated me extremely well. She helped me pick out a beautiful dress within my budget (didn't push for anything more expensive!), and really listened to what I liked and didn't like about each dress to help me find something better.

I bought a dress off the rack on clearance for the shockingly great deal of 50% off. The dress looked like it had hardly even been tried on before (no makeup stains or loose beading or anything).

I don't know yet how well the alterations will turn out, but it seems like they really know what they're doing. I also don't know if they'll be more pushy with the accessories now that I've bought a dress, but so far, everything has been far beyond my expectations.

Re: Thumbs Up for The Bridal Boutique in Columbia, MD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!

I am a Baltimore bride who also got my dress there and was quite happy with the purchasing shopping process.

I love my consultant and their attitude.

I will warn you though - on the Baltiimore board they have gotten some bad alteration reviews (I do not know if it was a specific seamstress etc). I will be taking my dress home once I can pick it up and getting alterations by another one of the board reccomendations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards