DC
Options

Vendor Raves!!

LMillettLMillett member
First Comment
I'm getting married on June 4th (one week!). I've been SO lucky that my vendors have turned out to be AMAZING! I thought I'd write a quick note to recommend them to other brides who are just starting their planning...

Photographer: Gabe Aceves - not only does he take amazing photos (photodocumentary style), he is also extremely professional and super nice! We did an engagement photo session last month and he put us at ease right away. He was also amazing at finding cool shots and directiing us during the shoot. His prices are reasonable compared with other highly-skilled photograhers in the DC area. Website: www.gabeaceves.com

Lighting/Decor: Uplyte - I can't say enough about Uplyte. From the first meeting, they were able to take my ideas, combine them with their creative vision, and come out with an amazing decor plan! They are doing my up lights (which really make a difference in a room!), draping and decor. I couldn't be more thrilled to have them doing my wedding! They also bring a new look to the DC area that I haven't really seen here. Great prices and excellent customer service! Website: www.uplyte.com

Happy planning! I know it can be daunting to start the process, so hope the recommendations help...

Re: Vendor Raves!!

• Options
    LMillettLMillett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE!! Just got married over the weekend! We were BLOWN AWAY by how the decor came out. The lighting was amazing, the decor and the flowers were gorgeous!! I highly recommend Uplyte if you are looking to throw an amazing event with a fresh look!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is the vendor you used for your lighting based in DC? or florida? do they charge a travel fee from florida?
  • Options
    LMillettLMillett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are based in Miami, but they work nationally and don't charge for travel. Give them a call! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards