DC
Options

Travel Agent?

Can anyone recommend a travel agent??  I'm just starting to plan our honeymoon to Hawaii and I feel so overwhelmed.  We live in Rockville but would be willing to travel to meet with someone.

TIA!
Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Travel Agent?

• Options
    smsky444smsky444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Jim from Perfect Honeymoons.  He is really knowledgeable and has been so helpful with our planning.  http://www.perfecthoneymoons.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I Second Jim perfect Honeymoons.  He's in Vienna by tysons. He's awesome! He spent an hour with us helping us figure out where we wanted to go!!! Free consult. Worth it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the rec ladies!  We'll contact him after the holiday weekend. 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We live in Silver Spring and are using Jim as well!  He's worth the travel to Vienna!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We contacted Jennifer from Tropical Travelers and she will work with anyone long distance.  She was great with recommendations and looking at what will be good for what you plan to do on the HM, your budget, and weather in that area.  None of my local TAs had been that thorough. I think the website is thetropicaltravelers.com.
  • Options
    jrogers8115jrogers8115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is in DC and I am in PA, we used a national company, VIP Vacations and Jennifer from the many referrals on the HM board and because she is a prominent fixture on Fox News as their travel expert.  I would highly recommend the company.  www.travelbyvip.com
    PLUS they price matched every site I found and promised a better room!  LOVE free things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards