DC

A Big Thank You!!!

Our wedding was this past Sunday, 1/24.  Despite the rain, everything was beautiful.  Actually, the fog outside surrounding us gave everything a mystical magical glow.  We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful day. 

I want to thank my fellow knotties for advice and different perspectives in consideration of all the details.  I hope I can provide the same in this mass thank you note to the vendors who did a great job for my husband and myself.

- To Michael Carroll, Chef Michael Gettier and the entire staff of Antrim 1844.  Thank you for a wonderful wedding weekend.  The food, the service and all the attention to details were amazing.  We are looking forward to spending other special occasions with you in the future.

- To the staff at Ellies Bridal of Alexandria - thank you for making me look and feel like a princess.  The redesign of my gown was amazing and I got so many admiring compliments!

- To Hannah, at Designers Edge in Taneytown MD, thank you for creating beautiful hairstyles for my maid of honor and me.

- To Tom Gavin of DJ Delights - Thank you for providing great party music.  Everyone had so much fun!!!

- To Normand Bernache of The Pros - Thank you for your attention to all the action going on and your artistic perspective in the formal shots; we cannot wait to see the pictures!

- To John and Anna of Hock's in Westminster MD - the flowers were absolutely beautiful and provided the perfect splashes of color in our silver and white theme.

- To Karen Rodkey of Littlestown PA - the cake was gorgeous and sooo delectable as well!!

- Thank you to the ladies of Trousseau of Vienna VA - I could not have made it through the day without your support! :)

- Thanks to the chef and staff at J's at the Village in Gettysburg PA.  The meal at the rehearsal luncheon on 1/23 was so delicious - we can't wait to return!

- Thank you Country Inn and Suites in Gettysburg PA - our guests were all very comfortable and happy staying with you.

I think I've gotten everyone in this note and I hope other brides out here get to experience the wonderful work all these people do!!

Re: A Big Thank You!!!

• Kitcat106Kitcat106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm so glad you had a wonderful wedding! am getting married 3/21 at the Antrim. I  am using Karen and DJ Delights as well. Karen's cakes taste so good! I told my fiance the other night that I can't wait for our wedding day so I can taste our cake! I'm glad everything worked out well at the Antrim. I was a little concerned when I learned that Keith left.

• dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy to see this-I am also getting married at the Antrim in October of this year and I was a little worried once I saw that Keith had left but it sounds like everything went perfect for you.
    Congratulations on your marriage :-)
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards