DC

Great Band?

Do any DC brides have a recommendation for a great wedding band? I just want a group that is fun, upbeat, and plays all of the usual covers. You know, new stuff, old stuff, and the typical "wedding" songs. 

The search for a band in DC is a little overwhelming so it would be great to start with some recommendations! Thanks for your help!!

Re: Great Band?

• edited December 2011
    WE're using Night Song, Through Washington Entertainment, They have a you-tube video up. Hope this helps. 
  • meaganB12meaganB12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Great Expectations Band played at one of my coworkers weddings and was great.. They were really upbeat and played a huge variety of music.
  • bterry80bterry80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG - check out Amaretto Band from Washington's Best (washbest.com).  They are phenomenal and will play whatever you like; 9-piece band!! I'd like invite you to my upcoming luxury bridal show 2/5/11 in DC from 6-9 - comp. admission if you email me directly...info@biancasamoneevents.com.  Go to www.aweddingsoiree.com for details on the show.  Amaretto will be playing at my show...

Cheers,
    Bianca
  • villanosal8villanosal8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super T--- the Tyrone Smith Revue!

They are out of TN but they travel up here alot.  THEY ARE AMAZING.  Guarantee everyone will love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards