DC
Options

chairs

for an outdoor ceremony on the mall during cherry blossom, would you go with white plasttic folding chairs verses wooden ones which are at least 1$ more-- just not sure if the cost of wodden chairs is worth it. opinions? also, any recs on where to rent chairs from?
thanks!

Re: chairs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the wooden ones would look really nice and add to the whole look!  I think it all depends on your budget and how many people will be attending though.  Someone keeps reminding me that those little details are things that people will forget about before the night is even over so make sure not to put too much thought in to it!  I often get myself caught up in the little stuff too and majorly stress over it!  I'm getting better at it though!  Haha!
  • Options
    bterry80bterry80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I am partners with a tremendous event rental company named party rental LTD...they are phenomenal and the prices are reasonable - many options to choose from.  I'd like to invite you to my luxury bridal show next Saturday, 2/5/11 from 6-9 at the St. Gregory.  Email me directly if you're interested for complimentary admission.  info@biancasamoneevents.com.  Visit the event site for more information: www.aweddingsoiree.com.

Cheers,

Bianca
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards