DC

Question?

Maybe I am over reacting to this, I am supposed to be in a wedding in March, She is one of my best friends, Well this weekend we all went to look at a BB for a weekend get away before my wedding, While looking at there local newspaper , I saw that her cater was written up by the local health department, I am just feeling ill over this, I relize it is not my wedding, but I would want to know if someone saw this, about my cater, The food is important, and I don't know if , I should tell her what we all saw today. 3 of her Bridal Party as well as herself was there this weekend, We all made sure she didn't see it, but What should we do? I want to tell , but don't know how about doing it.     

Re: Question?

• edited December 2011
    I absolutely think you should tell her about it and give her the opportunity to confront the caterer up front about it.  I wouldn't want my caterer serving my guests if they can't pass healt codes.  And even more, I wouldn't want to eat the food at my friend's wedding knowing what I'd seen about the caterer.  Definitely tell her, and let her decided how to proceed.  March is still a while away.  She has time to deal with it and either get things settled with the present caterer or find someone new.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Would you like to be given a heads up if a friend read something similar about the caterer you'd hired for your wedding?  If so, handle it in the way you would have liked.  Remember, you're the friendly messenger in this instance, not the caterer who has been dinged by the health department.

I would certainly want (and expect!) one of my bridesmaids -- or any other good friend -- to give me a heads up so that I could deal with the caterer ASAP.

• edited December 2011
    Well last night, I called with the other girls on the phone at the same time, We faxed her a copy of the newspaper as well, and after all of this she is going to meet with them, on this, She has put a call into them about this issue, thanks for all your advice, I will let you all know what happens. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards