DC

Mansion on O Street :-: Josephine Bulter Parks Ctr

Lisa50Lisa50 member
5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment

Has anyone been to a wedding ceremony and/or reception at the Mansion on O Street or the Josephine Butler Parks Center?  In my ongoing quest to find a place actually in the District which fits within the budget ($9K - $10K without my dress and shoes), these venues have been suggested.

Their websites look great, but it's always nice to find someone who has actually been to an event there.  Event managers can lull you into a state of giddiness that might completely evaporate once on site.

Please let me know if you've attended something at either place.

Thank you.

Re: Mansion on O Street :-: Josephine Bulter Parks Ctr

• misssyahmisssyah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at this place but it was jsut out of budget for me.But try the westin grand hotel... It has a pretty garden/ terrace and the coordinator Carolyn horton is really sweet to work with. She can work with almost any budget and is my one to compare all others too.

http://www.westingrandwashingtondc.com/
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really?  That's good to know.  My FI and I are going to the Mansion on Sunday for brunch and will meet with an event manager. 

I'll have to dig into the pricing more closely; I thought the Westin Grand was much pricier.  I must have mis-read.  Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards