DC

Honeymoon in Mexico?

Where are you going on your honeymoon?  We had a travel agent recommend The Royal in Playa del Carmen and Excellence Playa Mujeres... any reviews?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Honeymoon in Mexico?

• edited December 2011
    My parents went to Excellence Playa Mujeres last year and said it was fabulous.  They've been to several all-inclusive resorts (including various Sandals) and said that was their best experience.  We were originally going to go there for our HM but since we have 2 destination weddings in Mexico (Riviera Maya and Cabo), we decided to go to Hawaii instead. 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • dsg728dsg728 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso in Mexico. It has really good reviews and my travel agent highly recommended it. She also recommended the Royal in Playa Del Carmen as well, it has good reviews as well.
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Excellence Playa Mujeres and it was AMAZING!  Email me if you would like to see pictures khanhmpham@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    our agent recommended secrets.  We're going to the Secrets Maroma in Playa Del Carmen. 
  • edited December 2011
    Excellence Playa Mujeres is fantabulous! OMG, we had the best honeymoon ever. I was incredibly sad when we left. Not one complaint. Not one. If you want more details, please email me blaquescarlett at gmail dot com. It looks just like it does on the website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards