DC
Options

Recommendations for waxing?

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to do a trial waxing before my wedding and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to go that is metro accessible.  I live in Arlington but work in DC, so either area would be good for me.

Let me know if you have any suggestions!  (oh, and it would be for brazilian, legs, and underarms).  Thanks :)

Re: Recommendations for waxing?

• Options
    SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Michelle at Bang Salon - it's right next to the Verizon Center.

She's great - super friendly and just chatted the whole time.

I do think their prices are a little high, but it's clean, comfortable and I really only had a few hours of redness which was gone by the next morning (and that's not usually typical for me!) I also get my hair cut there so it's really convenient for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Sugar House in Old Town.  Ask for Josephine.  I'm really a pain whimp and she made the process a lot easier.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is a dumb question, buy what EXACTLY is a bikini wax?  I know what a brazilian is, but what does a normal bikini wax include?
    murrayed
  • Options
    bcaminobcamino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Jacqueline at Celadon Spa in Washington DC.  She is amazing.  Celadon is not cheap, but she is great.  She also gives the most amazing facials. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aida Spa in Old Town. Google her and read the reviews. It is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards