DC
Options

Catering help please!

So I really need to find a decent priced caterer. I have searched and while meals are on the cheaper side the service charge is outrageous. Does anyone have any recommendations at all for cheaper caterers at around 45pp or less with svc chgs included?

Re: Catering help please!

• Options
    When this question was asked on another board, several people recommended Too Blessed To Be Stressed catering.  I haven't used them myself, but pass this on for what it's worth.

Or you could check out Boston Market wedding catering.  Their most expensive package is $25 per person.
  • Options
    Sure, check out: Kristina NoellSenior Event PlannerLa Prima Cateringhttp://www.laprimaevents.comhttp://www.laprimacatering.comoffice: 240-788-0356

knoell@laprimacatering.com

Good luck!  P.S.  I am a successful full-time videographer in the DC area and after hundreds of events; I feel I am qualified to offer this advice.  Regards, Cliff Matheson
  • Options
    Hey! Check out Sweet Sensations LLC. Other than a venue, we can directly help you with almost everything else. Catering, cakes, decor, linens, coordination, lighting, centerpieces, fresh flowers, drapes, chiavari chairs, you name it, we have it!The best part is, not only are we are more affordable than other leading companies, but the more services you book, the more discounts you will get!
    On our sites, though we set amazing flat rates, we do our best to accommodate any budget! 

Our catering service charges are very reasonable. There is a 6% md state tax, a small delivery fee which is based on distance only, and a 10% gratuity. Our waitstaff fee is $20/hr/staff member. Based, on the amount of services you book with us, not only do you get up to a 20% discount on food and alcohol, the delivery fee is deducted!!! You cant beat this anywhere else!!! Feel free to give us a call today!!!!!!

Selina Harris - Owner
    Sweet Sensations LLC
    Office: 443.890.1191 - Mon-Sat 8am-7pm
    selinaharris61@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards