DC
Options

DC Day 0f Coordinator - price range?

Hello - we are having our wedding ceremony and reception at the Decatur House in Washington, DC and are considering getting a day-of wedding coordinator. We are expecting about 180 guests. Can anyone give me a sense of the price range for a coordinator? 

Thank you! 

Re: DC Day 0f Coordinator - price range?

• Options
    razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they vary depending on how established they are in the industry and whether it is a full time or part time job for them.  The lowest I found was $500 and the highest was $2100.

I am paying $700 for this and I would highly recommend my doc's- Anna and Anne of Graceful Weddings, you get two for the price of one.  I feel like a DOC is worth it for piece of mind.  They have been great so far to work with.

http://www.graceful-weddings.com/

BTW - I LOVE the Decatur House.  One of my fave venues in DC.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DOC is $675 (I'm getting married in Loudoun County)  

www.yourweddinglegacy.com
    Suzanne Fox.

She is super nice and organized!   She is also our officiant.
  • Options
    LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using graceful weddings - right now I just have the minimum package which is 550, but I may consider upgrading to the extended package if the budget allows as we get closer.  I also highly recommend them. 
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    livewire99livewire99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can find a coordinator for under $1000 as stated above. What's great is you can get up to 4 people working your wedding for less price. My staff has a minimum of 3 people to assist with day-of-execution.

Don't be discouraged by no pricing on some planner's websites. It allows them the flexibility in pricing.

• Options
    jwang517jwang517 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have Engaging Affairs working day-of (they will take over 2 weeks in advance) plus venue management... it's about 2500 for the day-of, but it's completely worth it. we get so much helps and tips from not only the "day-of" or two weeks in advance takeover...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate it. We decided to go ahead and work with Elegance and Simplicity who are also doing our flowers. I'm so relieved that we decided to get a DOC! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards