DC

Reception - Trummer's on Main?

Hi all,
I'm new to this board, recently engaged, and so excited to be planning a wedding to the most wonderful man :)
I was wondering if any of you have done/are doing a wedding reception at Trummer's on Main?  It's a fairly new restaurant in Clifton, VA. I'm looking at it as a possibility but was wondering if you can offer any insight on it as the staff seems to be fairly new...
We're looking at doing a small 75 person wedding in the Northern Virginia area - possibly looking at Key Bridge Marriot too. The ceremony will be in Fairfax, so if you all have any other suggestions, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you! :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Reception - Trummer's on Main?

• edited December 2011
    Pepper8 had her reception at Trummer's a few weeks ago and had nothing but amazing things to say about it.  If you search the posts you can probably find it.  I'm having my reception at Key Bridge Marriott in Feb and have had a great experience thus far as well.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine at International Country Club in Fairfax and it was great!  Another venue that I love is The Atrium at Meadowlark.  I go to a Xmas party there every year and it seems like a great place for a reception!

I had brunch at Trummer's  - beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards