Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Anyone here?

I am bored and wish it were the weekend. So I am just sitting here knotting and having some cocktails :)

Re: Anyone here?

• Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here....eating little Dove dark chocolates that I found at the bottom of one of my gift bags from my bacholerette party.  Somebody stop me.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YUM! Someone stop me from having another captain and coke! ;)  Oops.... too late, I already poured it.

I love Dove chocolate though, not so much the dark though. Hey just tell yourself this
    "Dark is better for me, it has good antioxidants!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, you gals are making me miss the days when there used to be a whole crew of us online together at night.  Anyone around this weekend?  Want to KUI it up? :)

I am currently super-grumpy after my otherwise awesome day.  DH's video card in his iMac died tonight.  So now, on top of buying a HOUSE today, we are debating whether to fix the two-year-old iMac for $500 or just buy a new computer or a little over twice that much....DH is clearly wanting the new computer route and I'm like, dude, I would like to spend that extra money on, you know, furnishing a house. 

*sigh*
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go for the compromise and tell him he can get a new computer but only if it's a PC ;) haha
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CA2PA, that's actually what he proposed....he would build his own PC, probably for around a grand.  My point is that our goal right now should be just not, you know, spending hundreds of dollars more than necessary on anything, since $500 = things like a dresser or a dining room table or area rugs these days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI built his PC about 4 years ago. I like the blue light inside the clear tower :)  I am such a girl.

Cheer up though! You are a homeowner! Sooooo exciting! I am not sure anything could get me down if I got out of this hell hole basement that we live in (underneath FILs) Actually it is nice down here, I just can't take it anymore being here. Sorry that was a mini vent
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you compromise by buying a cheaper computer used on craigslist or something just to get you by for now and then next year buy a nicer one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards