DC

Axxium by OPI

On the October board there has been a lot of talk about this new Axxium by OPI polish that is supposed to be amazing.  For those of you that never heard of it, it's a gel that just soaks off without ruining your natural nails-you just pick whatever color, they apply the Axxium and then apparently it lasts for 3 weeks.  I was thinking of doing this for my wedding but I want to try it first.
Does anyone know of any salons in DC/NOVA/MD that do it?

imageAnniversary

Re: Axxium by OPI

• psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard about that stuff!  I don't know of a salon locally that does it but I do want to buy it and try it for myself.
  • edited December 2011
    Is it supposed to look like fake nails?
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No-the best part is they look completely natural-it's just like putting regular nail polish on!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh neat...thanks!  I wonder then, does it stop your nails from turning yellow?  I hate when nail polish does that
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards